Micro-credentials 201: Building your plan
Even if you didn’t join our “Micro-credentials 101” session in October, this session will get you ready to launch a planning process for personalized professional learning in your school or district.
To join, please register here:
Date and time: December 12, 2019, 2:00-3:30 p.m. ET
Event Type: Webinar (90 minutes)
Designed for school and district leaders in many roles, this webinar offers an opportunity to get expert advice on framing your planning effort, address the challenge of integrating micro-credentials into your system, and hear how one district did it.
Jennifer Barnett, CTQ
Assistant Superintendent Isabel Resendez and Principal Joe Yanek, Nazareth (PA) Area School District
CTQ welcomes school and district leaders in many roles to a continuing conversation about building personalized professional learning systems that leverage micro-credentials. Presentations from CTQ content experts and district partners will focus on:
- Why identifying and enhancing teacher and educator leadership capacity is a crucial early step to define a successful micro-credential strategy;
- How an effective process for developing a micro-credential strategy and pilot works;
- What that looks like on the ground, including a discussion with district and school leaders who have accomplished their own planning work;
- What resources your school or district needs to get started; and
- How to turn a customized checklist of what your school or system must do into an effective implementation plan.