This microblog is part 2 of a 3 day series that began yesterday. Enjoy! Chuckle. Laugh. Reflect…I sure did! Shout out (once again!) to the awesome soon-to-be teachers at Mount Holyoke College and Hampshire College who reflecting on their practice for this piece.
If teaching were a a food, it would be:
- A pineapple because it’s prickly on the outside, but sweet on the inside.
- Chocolate soufflé because they’re very difficult to make, but worth all the effort.
- Something spicy because it always keeps me on my toes and sometimes I had to put out fires, but in the end it filled me with yummy goodness.
- A marshmallow because it is a sweet experience with an unexpected surprise.
- Chocolate because chocolate makes everything taste better.
- Nachos because there are so many layers to uncover. We may not love every bite, but the deliciousness WAY makes up for the parts we don’t like.