Posted by CTQ on Friday, 01/01/2016
View the January 2016 CTQ newsletter.
The January 2016 newsletter includes:
- Building teacher teams through TeacherSolutions;
- The demands of deeper learning;
- Teaching (and learning) through failing;
- There is no "I" in teacher autonomy; and,
- Attracting and retaining high-quailty teachers.
To join our email newsletter list, sign up to receive our updates. (Collaboratory members, make sure you've opted-in to receive emails from CTQ in your profile settings).