Today members of the Collaboratory are celebrating the 2nd birthday of our revamped online platform—and the 12th birthday of the larger virtual community of teachers transforming teaching (originally the Teacher Leaders Network—TLN).
And there's plenty more to celebrate:
- 9,000 Collaboratory members (from 109 countries)
- 500+ blog posts about life-changing school projects, revolutionizing the grading system, and more
- 1,250 discussion posts with more than 10,000 comments
We’ve also added some snazzy new features to the Collaboratory:
- Attaching and sharing documents in Labs via the Documents tool
- Improved search function
- Streamlined Labs—keeping tabs of your Labs in the dashboard is easier than ever!
Ready to celebrate?
Join the party and share two wishes you have for the teaching profession in this discussion post.
New to the Collaboratory? Not sure how to participate in discussions? Wondering who can see your posts or profile? Check out this 6-minute video answering the 5 most Frequently Asked Questions about the Collaboratory.