CTQ is joining the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) to support the Leadership for Change theme as part of the 3rd annual Connected Educator Month. During the month, CTQ will guest host five Connected Café Twitter chats alongside Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach. Tune into #CE14 each Wednesday night in October to learn from teacher leadership experts! Here's the schedule:
- Wednesday, October 1, 7 p.m.: 21st-Century Teacher Leadership with Barnett Berry
- Wednesday, October 8, 7 p.m.: Leading Core Success with Rob Kriete and Cheryl Redfield
- Wednesday, October 15, 7 p.m.: Rethinking #TeacherTime with Angie Gunter and Ali Wright
- Wednesday, October 22, 7 p.m.: Teacherpreneurs... Who/what are they?? with Brianna Crowley and Jessica Cuthbertson
- Wednesday, October 29, 7 p.m.: Teacher-powered Schools with Kim Farris-berg and Lori Nazareno
The full schedule of Connected Café #CE14 Twitter chats can be viewed here.