Posted by CTQ on Thursday, 11/06/2014
Download the full November 2014 newsletter as a PDF or view online.
The November 2014 Newsletter includes:
- How to design your own teacher-powered school from teacher-powered pioneers;
- How to take your expertise public—by writing and speaking about your leadership;
- It's time to rethink teacher time—five teacher perspectives;
- CTQ, Gates Foundation, and Sutton Trust convene global agents of change; and
- How to ensure that teacher leadership matters—now and in the future—from Barnett Berry.
To join our email newsletter list, sign up to receive our updates. (Collaboratory members, make sure that you've opted-in to receive emails from CTQ in your profile settings).