CTQ hosted the first virtual community for educators in the early 2000s, and we continue to engage educator-leaders on a range of platforms to advance collaboration, shared learning, and the development of new connections and partnerships that advance our mission. This position serves as a community facilitator and brand ambassador for CTQ, leading all aspects of our online presence to contribute to sustaining and growing partnerships and sharing key stories and messages.
This position is full-time with generous benefits and a salary range of $40,000-60,000 depending on qualifications and experience. We prefer the position to work from our headquarters in Carrboro, NC but will be flexible to get the right fit. CTQ is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culturally diverse team. Candidates who are of color, multilingual, or of immigrant background are especially encouraged to apply.
- Manage CTQ’s social media presence to engage audiences of teachers, school administrators, and school systems leaders
- Develop email campaigns to drive partnership development and community engagement
- Manage website content
- Ensure maintenance of CRM as an accurate engine for communications with our network
Critical success factors
- Track record of communicating impact stories and complex concepts across channels in in concise, compelling text and visuals
- Demonstrated ability to use data and analytics to inform decision making
- Proficiency with key tools for digital communications
- Proactive, effective collaborator with individuals in multiple roles, including educators, CTQ staff and consultants, and partners
- Capacity for conducting detail-oriented work while steering toward a larger vision
Email cover letter and resume to:
Teresa O’Brien-Durn, Finance and Operations
No phone calls please. Position will remain open until filled.