When educators share stories of the impact they have on students and classrooms, they pave the way for others to adopt new and more effective ways of teaching and leading.
That’s why we are launching the CTQCollab — a learning space powered by TeachingPartners and dedicated to exploring stories of impact.
Since CTQ’s initial support of a virtual community of practice for teachers in 2003 (known then as Teacher Leaders Network/TLN), we have developed specialized platforms for a variety of stakeholders to learn with and from one another. In doing so, we realized the power of “networking the networked” and have designed CTQCollab to accomplish this goal of connecting teachers, administrators, and other stakeholders to spread their expertise across networks.
Join the CTQCollab — a space inspired by the power of educators’ stories.
Starting February 1, the CTQCollab will host five modules (two workshops for each) — led by CTQ’s virtual community organizers — to help educators shape and share their powerful stories.
- February 1 and 8: Naming your impact with Lauren Hill
- February 22 and March 1: Documenting your change with Jozette Martinez
- April 5 and 12: Sharing your key successes with Ernie Rambo
- April 26 and May 5: Reflecting on your practice with Wendi Pillars
- May 17 and May 24: Presenting the transformation with Ben Owens
Space is limited, so register now for these free, credit-bearing workshops.